After it set up shop at several different sites in the early 20th century, the Company moved into new, Art Deco-style offices in 1934. The company has remained at the site on Whittier Boulevard ever since. The building was recently renovated and modernized. The office structure retains its original shape and windows, the steel and glass door, and most of the Art Deco features, such as the triangular parapet. The metal letters reading “California Domestic Water Co.” on the façade were also preserved from the original facility.